My First Blog!






Hi! I am Chetana and this is my first step towards blogging😄. I am an introvert and have always felt way more comfortable in expressing my views through writing. Writing a blog has always been on my to-do-list, and here I am today, starting my blog!

Reading books (not school books, though) is something which I immensely enjoy. I read voraciously. So, here in my blog I would mainly like to share my thoughts on the books that I read. However, I would like to blog about some of my views on topics other than books as well (that will be only a few as I am better at discussing about books than other topics, the majority of the posts will be on books).

I read all types of books, but I mainly like reading Fiction. The sublime world of fictions never fail to attract me.

So, welcome to my musings on books and stuff.
Happy Reading.😊

Comments

  1. Awesome post! Welcome to the blogging community, hope to read some more of your posts on books! I really need to get back into reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Unique Ways To Tackle Reader's Block - #TheBookBlogTrain

Author Interview 2: With Arushi Vats.

Book Review 54: Satyayoddha Kalki by Kevin Missal.